Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 10

Clover is doing pretty well. He's less out of his mind today for no apparent reason, but I'll take it.

While he was napping in the pack'n'play, I was going through my closets. I am moving next month to a smaller apartment (partly due to me $2500 dog), so I'm trying to get rid of some stuff. And since when I open my wallet bugs fly out, I'm trying to sell at least some of it.

Such as this awesome Agility Trial Day/Weekend Warrior bag set I put together (Clover Not Included).
This set includes a positively adorable, blue, padded, messenger-style bag. It has mesh pockets on the outside (outside is perfect for leashes and pick up bags). Inside has more mesh pockets (treats), and a waterproof zipper spot for two foldable soft water bowls (included). I'm also including a hand-made martingale style lead. This is a one piece lead/collar that slips over the head and then you can slide down a buckle for a tight, slip-proof fit (my friend who makes these has Italian Greyhounds and they are IG proof!). It's nice and wide for little throats, brown seude outside and a sassy leopard print inside. Leopard print goes against the throat, and the black webbing goes over the ears. It might not fit REALLY big Havs but it's a pretty good size, ask for a measurement if you're worried. Dogs won't really be too small for it because of how it adjusts. Also included is a cool-down mat that has thirsty crystals in it. Soak in cold water for 15-30 minutes and it stays damp and cool for 24+ hours. I'd roll it in a cooler with some ice packs, and Clover loved flopping down on it after a run. It's not big like a bed, just a little patch of coldness in the grass. And finally, two one-use pouches of Meyers oatmeal dog shampoo, perfect for when putting a dog that dirty in your car isn't an option.

I am asking $40 + shipping for this set but accepting bids.

I also have a larger, bed-sized cool down mat available. Asking $15 + shipping.All items are gently used but seem to be in good order. The smaller cool down mat seems to have one half of one 'tube' that doesn't fill up, but I couldn't find any evidence of a hole or leaking gel. I soaked both of them today and they seemed fine.

I have some other stuff on Craigslist... if you're interested in a corduroy messenger bag, cute Route 66 luggage, Red Sox '07 victory signs, let me know.

If you're interested in any of the stuff here, please leave a comment or email me Narwyn at Gmail dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment