Thursday, July 1, 2010

Half way there

I would like to thank the contributors to the Bionic Havanese Fund. Big or small, the donations have been marvelous and helpful and I am having fewer panic attacks now than I was earlier this week. I appreciate it, and so do my co-workers.

To that end I am apparently not as paypal literate as I believed (I thought putting the donate button this page was badass, to give you a gauge) and I promise that the pending donations are going to be officially accepted/finalized early next week.

THANK YOU.

Clover finally seems to have enough painkiller in his system to be reasonably comfortable, which is a relief. A future post will discuss medications in more depth. But it's late, I went to a picnic, and I need to go to bed.

So I'll leave you with this charming picture, which was taken right after Clover's first cast was removed. It is his best Lowchen-with-battlescar impression.

1 comment:

  1. aww, he even had the Lowchen shaved foreleg (thanks, IV!).

    and YAHOO bionic dog fund! (yahoo fewer panic attacks, too.) I am so happy that you are well on your way.

    ReplyDelete